Friday, January 6, 2012

What?

Okay so this blog needs a major overhaul, it's dead. So I guess it needs a revival, oh a reboot!

Yeah everyone loves those, a complete reboot retconning everything beforehand, so yeah I'm going to start blogging very soon for what I hope to be everyday. It always ends up not being that way but hell optimism is a train that goes through funville right?

So in the style of retconning I'll probably get rid of all previous posts, they annoy me, terribly written, pointless and boring to anyone that isn't me. I'm going to try and stay away from the self masturbation posts of the past. Oh dear ..they not pretty.

But yeah soon a hopefully good blog will rise from the ashes of this one, not sure if it will be here or on tumblr though, I'll get back to you on that one.



I'm going to forget all about this tomorrow aren't I? Heh, crap.

No comments:

Post a Comment