Monday, May 30, 2011

I'd say it's only just begun, wouldn't you?

So I sit here as the rain beats down against the window. I thought summer would have such a better start than this but I guess that's not as it was supposed to be.

I really hope the sun starts shining again, this crappy weather always depresses me and then I put on depressing music and things go even further downhill. An endless cycle.

One of the things I dislike about summer is the dreams I get. Incredibly vivid dreams. Usually the consist of people I know and contain not so hidden meanings. They annoy me to no end, they're also not the ones you forget as I still easily remember ones I had last week. I thought that was supposed to be near impossible if they aren't written down.

Anyways just thought I'd write a micro blog as I've been smothered by a blanket of boredom today.

Imma return to making blogs tonight or tomorrow.

yeah,

No comments:

Post a Comment